It is my greatest joy and pleasure to help other Photographers and Business owners Craft their dream businesses. Get ready, because Business Craft Boot Camp is the single course you can’t afford not to take!
I am a Photographer in love with creating an experience of beauty and inspiration for each of the individuals I work with – whether a bride, or a senior, a band or a family.
Are you looking for resources to take your photography and business skills to the next level? Here are some practical resources to help you follow your passion.
Photography is about life memories. Life memories are about stories. Stories are about people. People are about emotions. Photography is about capturing those emotions.
- I have to be honest. I always wanted a twin. Without a doubt, if I had a twin, my life would be awesome forever and always. Ok I do realize how absurd that sounds, but for reals, thats how I feel. 😉 Watching my twin sisters grow up has been…Read More »
- A few times in a lifetime you may be fortunate enough to find yourself making a connection that transcends all others. These aren’t the typical relationships that come and go with time and distance. You can’t define them by simply “friendship”. The depth of care and support and camaraderie can only…Read More »
- Let’s face it: Photographers can be a challenge to shop for. Our wish lists can get pricey fast, and most of the time, the top of the list would include “lenses!” Without some guidance, you may find yourself relegated to cheesy photographer shirts from the mall. So for every photographer…Read More »
- After months of agonizing over content, I’m so excited to announce a new course offering – AND a new business collaborator! Hannah Abad and myself have been longtime collaborators. We’ve worked together in the fields of Ecuador. We’ve put on fundraisers for non profits. And NOW we are joining forces…Read More »
- Let’s be honest: It’s incredibly easy to get caught up in the massive “to do list” to build our businesses. As an entrepreneur, you are responsible for bringing in the money. You can’t rely on anyone else to make the magic happen. If you don’t build your business, no one…Read More »
What Clients Are Saying
"Whenever I thought about who would shoot my wedding someday, Christina was the one I dreamed of doing it. As a photographer myself, pictures were the highest priority for my wedding day (aside from marrying the man of my dreams of course!). And over time I had followed many other photographers on social media, yet still - Christina was the one I wanted to capture our memories on that beautiful day..."
"Since going through Christina's program I have emerged with confidence in who I am as an artist. The principles that I'd learned I was able to apply to my personal and professional goals. I've learned how to connect my passion with my work and have drastically defined my target market. I went from shooting aimlessly to further defining my work....I have a sharper vision for my art and now know who I am as an artist. "